17 Ways to Boost Your Mood and Energy Naturally
Last updated May 16, 2016 admin 0 Comments
The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body. The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results. Anthony Robbins
The quantity and quality of our energy flow deeply affect our emotions, thoughts and reactions. The quality of our relationships, productivity, creativity and health all depend upon creating a high level of harmoniously flowing energy.
The following techniques and ways of life will help you in building a freer and more positive energy flow.
1. Regular Physical Activity: The body is a live machine, and like all machines, it needs to move or it will begin to develop problems. Exercise is essential not only for a healthy muscular, skeletal and circulatory system, but also for a relaxed nervous system and balanced endocrine system. This systemic harmony is necessary for emotional and mental peace.
2. Healthy Eating: Few of us realize the powerful effect of a proper and balanced diet not only on our physical health, but also on our emotional, mental and spiritual states. A pure diet can create greater health, more positive emotional states, clearer mental functioning, and increased spiritual attunement.
3. Vitamins: If we suspect our emotional state may also be the result of a worn down nervous system, we might benefit from a strong multivitamin and mineral supplement for one month.
4. Fasting: We can dramatically improve how we feel with short one-day fasts, or a “mono-diet” in which we eat only one type of food, such as only apples, watermelon or grapes. When fasting, some may experience an increase of symptoms if a “healing crisis” is provoked. A beginner in this process should be assisted by an experienced guide.
5. Healing Herbs – Flower Essences: Some herbs can be very calming and / or invigorating, offering an extra boost which may give us the needed optimism we need to make internal changes.
6. Breathing Techniques: are essential for the abundant flow of vital energy throughout the body and mind. Bio-energy is the basis of all physical and mental functions.
Breathing exercises are one of the most effective ways to increase our energy level and keep it steady and harmonious so we will be less susceptible to low emotional states or illness. We should, however, have the guidance of a person experienced in breathing techniques before we begin.
7. Daily Deep Relaxation: It will calm the muscles, nerves and all other bodily systems, and thus rejuvenate the body and the mind. Deep relaxation, in conjunction with the above-mentioned techniques, contributes to the development of strong and healthy immune system as well as a form of self-therapy from psychosomatic illnesses.
8. Creative Self-Expression: It is much more important to our physical, emotional and spiritual health and harmony than most people imagine. Man is a creative being. Our purpose on Earth is to create in some way. We might create a family, a business, a farm, a painting, a piece of music, a dance, etc. Creative self-expression is essential for our health, harmony and happiness.
9. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE towards ourselves and others is the ultimate key to a high and harmonious energy flow.
10. Meaningful Activities is necessary for you to feel that your life is worth living. If you do not see what you are doing as meaningful, useful or helpful in some way, you lose your reason to exist, and your health and happiness gradually deteriorate.
11. Massage: Shiatsu massage, polarity massage, spiritual healing, Reiki and other such energy-oriented types of massage can be especially effective in relaxing the nervous system and reducing negativity.
12. Energy-Cleansing Techniques: One simple method is to increase the number of showers or baths. Contact with water can be healing and calming. We can also benefit by cleaning the internal body systems with enemas and other internal cleansing techniques.
13. Releasing Emotions: Through meditation we can experience our silent self beyond our thoughts and emotions. This is our internal reference point for equilibrium. We might need to partake in a program of emotional release under the guidance of an experienced professional, who can help us release pent up emotions which undermine your health and energy level.
14. Social Harmonization: We need to discover and overcome any fears or beliefs that prevent us from feeling comfortable with others.
15. Spiritual Orientation: Each of us has his or her own personal relationship with the universe. Whether or not we adhere to any particular religion, it is important for our inner balance that we feel and cultivate our relationship with the whole as humanity, as nature, or as God.
16. Self-Knowledge: Knowledge of one’s own sensations, thoughts, beliefs, and other mental states. We need to understand our own inner mechanisms, needs, desires, fears, expectations, beliefs and subconscious workings in order to free ourselves from the negative emotions which undermine our health, happiness and relationships.
17. Subconscious Enlightenment: Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. Earl Nightingale. This aspect of self-improvement usually requires an experienced professional who can help us reprogram the subconscious with positive, more objective beliefs and perceptions of ourselves, others and the world.