Inspirational Quotes and Sayings #1
Last updated Dec 27, 2016 admin 2 Comments
Whenever you feel you will never see light, feel warmth or be happy ever again, just remember,
somewhere on earth right now, the sun is rising. So, today I am going to share with you some inspirational quotes and sayings to stay always ZEN!
Here we go!
1. Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.
2. Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.
3. Everyday is a gift, that’s why they call it the present.
4. Inspiration and genius–one and the same.
5. The future depends on what we do in the present.
6. There is a light at the end of every tunnel…just pray it’s not a train!.
7. Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
8. Misery is almost always the result of thinking.
9. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
10. It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness.
11. There are three words I like to repeat to myself: glass half full. Just to remind myself to be grateful for everything I have.
12. I have enjoyed life a lot more by saying yes than by saying no.
13. Don’t waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window — or break down a door.
14. Happiness is the best face lift.
15. Think of the beauty still left around you and be happy.
16. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine.
17. I never need to see the sun again, there enough light in your eyes to light up all the world.
18. People can live one hundred years without really living a minute.
19. No Matter what you do there will be critics.
20. There is dignity in suffering; nobility in pain; but failure is a salted wound, that burns and burns again!
21. A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
22. Many say I am just one to try. I say I am one less to quit. – Diego Marchi
Now your turn: What’s your favorite inspirational quote or saying?